Welcome to Erskine Dental International on-line store. If at any time you have a question regarding products, ordering, accounts etc, do not hesitate to call us. We have made this online catalogue available so that members of the Dental Profession can order quickly and securely via our online store. Please note: Prices are not shown unless you are a logged-in customer. Customers must be approved as a legitimate member of the Dental Profession before logging in, as the Erskine Dental catalogue is not available to members of the public.
Setting up a new customer login:
To set up a customer login simply click on the "Log In/Register" link at the top of the page, and fill in the "New Customer" details. Our staff will authorise your account within 24 hours. We may require some more details to confirm your eligibility, and if this is the case, we will contact you.
As soon as you are authorised, you can start ordering through the online catalogue.
Erskine Dental provides the facility for payment with either credit card or via a Paypal account. Pre-approved customers can also purchase goods on account.
Erskine Dental Accounts:
If you currently do not have an Erskine Dental Account and would like to establish an account with us, please download the Account Application Form, complete the form in it's entirety and return to Erskine Dental by one of the following three methods:
- Scan the completed document and email to email@example.com
- Fax the completed document to Erskine Dental - +61 2 6568 3774
- Mail the completed document to Erskine Dental - PO Box 200, Macksville, NSW, 2447, Australia.
For forms that are emailed or faxed, account setup, processing and establishment will be within 1 business day.
Account Holder Payment Terms
- Nett 7 days - All customers will be invoiced with terms of nett 7 days. All orders are dispatched with an invoice on the outside of the parcel - if you do not receive one, please contact us immediately. Please pay from either invoice or monthly statement.
- Account statements - An account statement will be sent to each customer at the end of each month, showing outstanding transactions. If your account balance is nil a statement will not be issued.
All orders placed by 3 pm AEST will be shipped the same day via Australia Post for items in stock and charged at cost. Estimated delivery time will be advised during the checkout process.
At Erskine Dental we want to make product returns as simple and efficient as possible. Please follow the guidelines below and we will do our best to accomodate your return request.
- Defective product returns - Any defective or damaged product will be replaced or refunded at no additional charge to our customers.
- Other returns - All product returns must be within 14 days from our invoice date. All returning products must be unopened and in original packaging. Products ordered incorrectly will be returned at the customers expense and responsibility. Returned products may be subject to a restocking charge of up to 15%. Credit will not include refund of the original freight charge.
If the product/s meet the above guidelines, please call our customer service representatives for authorisation and return instructions. If your return meets Reply Paid criteria, we will inform you on how to use this service. All product returns must be pre-authorised, and products sent to us without authorisation may be refused.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are not products of Erskine Products Pty Ltd unless otherwise indicated.